Women’s World Cup 2019: USWNT coach Jill Ellis rightly dismisses talk of tanking to avoid France
The leader of the world's No. 1 squad says she and her ultracompetitive players are focused only on their final group-stage match.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- College football Week 5 primer: Heisman Watch, upset picks, predictions and more
- Jimmy Butler injury update: ‘I have to be ready to go’ in Game 2 as Heat tally NBA Finals injuries
- Heat injury updates: Latest news on Bam Adebayo, Jimmy Butler, Goran Dragic after Game 1 loss
- Barack Obama appeared as virtual fan in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- NFL mock draft 2021: Trevor Lawrence to Jets; Broncos, Vikings also grab franchise QBs in top five