The ratings decline will feed into the narrative that MLB needs to deal with issues such as the length of games and pace of play.
World Series 2018: Red Sox-Dodgers TV ratings down 23 percent from 2017
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Celtics find the tenacity to come back and win Game 5
- Lightning win Game 4 on overtime power-play goal; Stars, Twitter call penalty questionable
- What channel is LSU vs. Mississippi State on today? Time, TV schedule to watch Tigers’ 2020 season opener
- What channel is Miami vs. Florida State on today? Time, TV schedule to watch 2020 rivalry game
- Why was Notre Dame vs. Wake Forest postponed? COVID-19 cases alter Fighting Irish’s football schedule