Worms Thriving in the Arctic
The unexpected presence of earthworms in the Far North could cause rapid changes in some of the planet’s most fragile ecosystems.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Could Blood Transfusions and Tissue Transplants Spread Certain Dementias?
- A Huge Italian Volcano Could Be Ready to Erupt
- NASA Lab’s Workforce Woes Threaten Major Space Missions
- Supreme Court to Hear Challenge to Controversial Purdue Pharma Deal
- What to Know About the Purdue Pharma Case Before the Supreme Court