Braves’ Freddie Freeman details scary coronavirus battle
During a press conference Saturday, the Braves first baseman revealed he thought he was in danger of losing his life.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Who is Arthur Smith? Falcons tab Titans OC to be next head coach
- Timberwolves’ Karl-Anthony Towns announces positive COVID-19 test result
- Alexander Povetkin-Dillian Whyte rematch confirmed for March 6
- Three takeaways from James Harden’s introductory press conference with Nets
- USWNT’s Lindsey Horan details ‘miserable’ battle with COVID-19