Braves’ Freddie Freeman details scary coronavirus battle
During a press conference Saturday, the Braves first baseman revealed he thought he was in danger of losing his life.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Carlos Correa goads Astros haters after beating Twins: ‘What are they going to say now?’
- Cubs fans question David Ross for trusting Kyle Hendricks at 105 pitches during Game 1 loss
- How Heat’s Duncan Robinson went from a Division III school to starting in the NBA Finals
- Who is Tyler Herro? Heat’s unheralded rookie brings scoring punch to NBA Finals
- Expert Week 4 NFL Survivor Pool Advice, Tips, Picks