If college basketball season contracts because of COVID, one-time NCAA Tournament expansion might be needed
A larger field would reduce the pressure on the selection committee to decide among teams whose records are abbreviated and parochial.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Watchlist for Week 14: Streaming targets, free agent sleepers include Philip Rivers, Denzel Mims, Jordan Akins
- Bud Dupree ACL injury leaves undefeated Steelers with more obvious questions than emphatic answers
- BYU schedules Coastal Carolina with best intentions, even if CFP won’t see it
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Josh Jacobs, Todd Gurley, David Johnson, more impacting Week 13 RB rankings
- The seven most intriguing MLB free agents from record crop of non-tendered players