Michigan State’s Tom Izzo backs COVID-19 protocols, says he has ‘no clue’ how he contracted virus
The Spartans' Hall of Fame head coach says he has "no clue" about how he contracted the virus, but he says the protocols that are in place to limit its spread should be followed.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Kyrie Irving’s 37-point Nets return offers positive takeaways despite loss to Cavaliers
- Bernie Sanders’ inauguration meme gets social media attention from sports world
- Collin Sexton beats Nets’ Kyrie Irving, James Harden & Kevin Durant on his own in double-OT
- Conor McGregor delivers wake-up call to quarantined Australian Open tennis players
- Capitals fined for breaking NHL’s COVID-19 protocols: ‘We are disappointed by our players’