Taylor Swift Can’t Shake Off Copyright Lawsuit, Must Go to Trial
Litigators gonna litigate-gate-gate-gate-gate. The copyright case against Taylor Swift over her song “Shake It Off” is officially set to go to trial, <a href="https://www.rollingstone.com/mus... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Carbuncles and King Charles: was the royal family’s meddling supertroll right about architecture?
- ‘This gets the stinkfaces going!’: DJs on the tracks they are asked about the most
- ‘Irish people have faced centuries of discrimination’: why are Lord of the Rings’ accents so offensively bad?
- Marvel’s Blade Loses Director Bassam Tariq
- Netflix Batgirl’d Grendel, Series Not Moving Forward